Our maintenance agreement was specifically designed to provide preventive maintenance for the mechanical operations of your system(s).
Gochnauer Air Conditioning & Heating will provide two (2) scheduled maintenances for the heating and air conditioning system(s) at the service location indicated on this agreement. Maintenance will be performed during a twelve (12) month period. We will make every effort to schedule maintenance as per customer’s request.
The benefits provided under our maintenance agreement include:
- Preferential treatment in scheduling service calls.
- Preferential contract billing.
- Preferential service billing rate.
- Hassle free scheduling as we contact you at maintenance due dates.
The services provided under our maintenance agreement include:
Inspection and Maintenance of the following items:
- Compressor condition
- Check operative temperatures
- Electrical connections
- Check operative pressures
- Clean Condenser coil(s)
- Clean or replace filters
- Refrigerant Levels
- Air Distribution system
- Check Blower Components
- Check Safety controls
- Amperage Draw
- Removal of debris as necessary
- Clean Evaporator coil(s)
- Check and test optimum performance
- Condensate pans/drains
As part of the agreement, we will report the conditions of the heating and air conditioning system(s) as found at the time of each maintenance by providing a Copy of the maintenance work order and later the corresponding invoice for work completed. No repairs will be made without the request and approval of the owner.